Wednesday, January 08, 2014

WIAW {1}

Happy Wednesday!!

Mid week = Happiness

I have been following What I Ate Wednesday blog posts for oh so long now, and I am really excited to be participating in my first official one!  For a rundown of what What I Ate Wednesday is all about, click here.  


Breakfast was my usual fare: baked sweet potato hash browns topped with Antoinette`s Salt Spring Dip, an egg, and a side of chicken bacon.


Morning Snack:  Smoothie -  banana, scoop of Sunwarrior vanilla protein powder, chocolate almond milk, and ice


Lunch:  Fish Taco leftovers, so good!  Toasted brown rice tortilla, sole, broccoli slaw, guac, and mango&kiwi salsa.


Afternoon snack: Almond rice pops with blueberries


Before dinner snack (because I can never wait): Chocolate almond milk


Dinner: Breakfast for dinner!!!  One of my most fave things to do :) Turkey Cranberry sausage made by Kimberly Sausage and Meats that we bought at Sprout Grocery and Blueberry Banana Waffles from here (I subbed in brown rice flour and used BC grown blueberries bought from Centex in Kimberley)


Evening Snack: To be determined ;)

Check out Peas and Crayons for tons of other WIAW posts, it's a great way to get inspired!!


XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment