I had a busy Saturday and a lazy Sunday, which is basically how I like it. Here's a little bit of marvelous (hosted by Healthy Diva Eats) from my weekend :)
We went out to shoot Cody's new gun, which was way more fun than I was expecting! I got over shooting guns for hours on end about 4 years ago so I was less than enthused to find myself headed out of town with a truck full of arsenal, but as soon as we hit the back roads I was feeling pretty excited. It was a blue skied, sunny, sparkling snow kind of day and I'm really glad I got to spend so much time in the fresh air.
|Photo Credit: Troy Zohner|
Danielle and Will were kind enough to invite us all over for a dinner over the fire kind of evening. It was cold out, but with the fire going we managed to stay warm. I tried Mennonite sausage for the first time, which is delicious, and Danielle also made salads and really yummy cookies for us to enjoy; lucky for me she texted me ahead of time and told me to bring my lactose pills!! We also got to meet her brother's new hound puppies (so cute!), I got to hold the squirmiest one named Eddie.
Booking our trip to California!!! It's happening, for real. It's a great thing to look forward to and also a great way to hopefully motivate myself to get back on the fitness wagon. I have until the middle of May to meet my goal bod. WOOHOO. I am seriously so excited.
Family dinner at Heid Out. Our last family gathering before Troy and Keefer make their way home.
What's up for this week:
- Completing my Anatomy and Physiology test, once it's done I get to move on to a course that I'm really excited for!
- Not eating in excess. Although I'm pretty good at eating whole foods, I've gotten really good at eating a lot of them. I feel like I need to scale it back and start paying more attention to those random snacky urges.
- Try my first real yoga class at Glow Yoga & Wellness. Danielle and Kirsten speak so highly of the yoga class that they have been going to that I just have to try it. But I'm SO nervous!!
- Enjoy the week with Cody before he heads back to work.
- Seeing our pals Marshall & Heather, who are home for a visit coming up this weekend!
XO - Michelle