2014 is going to be awesome; the true continuation of making my life a healthier and happier one. Instead of resolutions I made a list of the way I want to live, let's see how much I can accomplish this year!
- Try a new hair style - with bangs.
- Work towards my goal weight and body. Always be excited and proud of my progress, and always love myself just the way I am in that moment.
- Find joy in exercising.
- Go to the ski hill. Enjoy riding the chairlift, being on top of a mountain, and the wonderfully smooth feeling of gliding down the hill.
- Try some new hikes. Don't be afraid of slowing down the rest of the group. Enjoy the gorgeous views and fresh air.
- Ride my bike! I love biking and need to do it more! Spin on the trainer during the winter and ride as much as possible once the snow clears.
- Spend less money on things and more on experiences.
- Love to eat. Increasingly get better at making healthy choices. Be inspired by new recipes, how much better I feel, and take time for a nice presentation.
- Find delight in what I'm learning at school and always have a sense of moving forward to success and happiness in a career.
- Lose the baggage! Donate, throw out, and sell my extra things and old clothes. Excess = Stress.
- Try not to be so nervous and awkward when chatting with old acquaintances! Take time to chat, make eye contact, and remember the details that I always seem to forget at the time.
- Take care of myself. Don't put off making appointments. Take some time to pamper and care what I look like.
- Use the gear I have. I don't have the newest or the best of outdoor gear, but it doesn't matter! Stop thinking that I always need to upgrade and use what I've got!!
- Get out of town! Do some road trips and check out some neat new places.
- Balance being a wife, student, employee, friend, daughter, sister; and be comfortable with each roll. Make time for all of those who mean so very much to me.
- Greet my day with positivity and try to carry that feeling with me throughout the day, no matter what kind of pitfalls may end up happening.